Driveline Performance Cylinders

BANSHEE HP

Excellent!!

Are you guys porting the cylinders to the customer's specs for their supporting mods and riding style or is that something a builder like FAST or Redline would do?

And, I don't know if this has been mentioned, but do your domes fit into the CPI Wampus Head?

Excellent!!

Are you guys porting the cylinders to the customer's specs for their supporting mods and riding style or is that something a builder like FAST or Redline would do?

And, I don't know if this has been mentioned, but do your domes fit into the CPI Wampus Head?

The cylinders we had have plated were "ported" passed as cast. And what I mean is since the porting as cast is so low, to allow us and builders as much room and options for port timing as possible. We raised the exhaust ports to a "dune" port duration. Those are basically as cast with the port timing raised above what basically oem was. Plating one of our cylinders "as cast" is'nt something we'll be doing, nor what any builder would do. We do offer porting for an additional price. That would be done before plating to the customers riding style/mods/ etc. then plated insuring the best finish overall. The price of port work would depend how much or how little work the customer would want. We're thinking some where in the $250-$300 range for full drag porting and as little as $50-$100 to do minor opening or polishing or port durations changed to the customers liking. This would all be discussed with the customer at the time of purchase.

As far as our domes fitting that head... not sure. Ive never seen the inside of one but I'd imagine so. We do offer the machining of oem heads to accept our domes for $100.

• 3 months later...

just wanted to say i got a set of these for a top end freshen up on a motor that had a set of cylinders on their last bore.  instead of sleeving and re working the stock cylinders a set of these was cheaper in the long run after pistons and machine work etc etc.   i did a very minimal amount of porting to them ( clean up really)  and ran the bike on pump gas with 30mm pwk's  its a lot of fun to ride and the install went with out any issues.   motor makes great power.  its probably never going to be dyno'd but these cylinders are an excellent stock upgrade replacement for the budget rider  and have the potential to make big power in the hands of good porters  plus you will start with a great proven cylinder setup.  the build was a 421cc 68/ 4 mill crank  

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if Cameron from Redline has gotten his hands on a set of Driveline cylinders yet?

I'm interested in a 4mil low timing 397cc motor for mid-top power for aggressively riding dunes.

I think I've got a dumb question, but I'm gonna ask it anyway.

Do aftermarket cylinders have added deck height so the head/domes don't have to be relieved for the added stroke?

• Like 2