4⃣MILL banshee bad throttle response at low end

Hello everyone! I recently bought my second banshee (4mill). Bike is 2000 with stroker, Coolhead 21 or 19cc domes believe, vforce reeds, r1000 clutch, magura hydralic clutch lever, +4 timing advance, t5's, tors eliminator, bored .030 over,running 50:1 ratio, stock carb(don't know current jetting) that's all I can think of right now motor.

Bike is strong and fast as shit! It starts 1-2 kicks every time and idles fine. Problem is 1-2 gear has really bad low end throttle response and at times bogs. Once it catches speed bike takes off and problem goes away. I'm thinking it's jetting? I'm horrible when it comes to that

You might want to check your domes and what your compression is. If you do have 4mil domes and they are like 19 or 21 cc domes, 91 octane is way too low of octane

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I'm not very familiar with that ether just like I'm not to familiar with jetting, but the previous owner had told me he would always and only run premium gas from quality gas stations , which is 91 right?

I'm not very familiar with that ether just like I'm not to familiar with jetting, but the previous owner had told me he would always and only run premium gas from quality gas stations , which is 91 right?

Depending where you are but yes that's usually what premium is 91-93. First thing you gotta do is take the carbs apart, clean them and the jets ( blow them out with compressed air), and report back with the jetting in the carbs. Both carbs should have the same main jet and pilot jet

Well as far as gas is concerned, it depends on where you live. I have 93 octane available where I'm from.

As for domes and compression, you should read up some. When I had my 4mil I was running 24cc domes for pump gas. I had a cranking compression of about 155 with a dune port.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk