Tors eliminated but won't start

okay so i started my banshee the day before ran in idle smooth. next day i installed my eliminator kit & my boyesen dual power reeds on my stock reed cage. i followed all the proper instructions, filed down the left&right carb outside for my new idle screw.. even removed the black tors computer on the frame the day before i completely removed my tors and like i said my banshee ran smooth during idle. took off the tors cable that runs from the throttle, sealed it, unplugged all the extra cables. synced the carbs the slides are equal. put my k&n pods on and tried to kick start it, no start.. i thought it could be the reeds so i took them out and loosened the screws so the pedals could be a little more looser still no start. can somebody help me find the problem? 565ft above water, and i ride on the streets(outlaw) 

this is on my 96 banshee, stock carbs tors eliminator w/idle screws, fmf exhaust, boost bottle, kn pods, new boyesen dual stage power reeds(these reeds look different than stock its a bottom reed and top reedpedal wit a new metal reed stop correct?)

Is the actual TORS brain unplugged/removed?

yes the black box is removed and the tors cable cords are removed.

Check for leaks

on it now boss, starting from the valve cage, i see it had reed spacers i jus removed those, gonna clean the carbs and try again.. i run 260main & 30 pilot with fmf fattys i was told to go up to 290-300

^^^^^ that, and make sure the new idle screws actually are holding up the slides from the very bottom.

so should the slides be slightly cracked with the idle screws in?? i adjusted the slides by the caps and throttle cable then installed idle screws, dont really know how tight to have them cuz i havent been able to get the shee to start to hear the idle... this is driving me crazy :angry: i been doing all this research but no start still :down:

yes, the cable should have some slack in it.

the new screws should ride in a ramp on the slide, if not they are in backwards. 

Choke tube or slides in backwards?

96 banshee carbs synced

okay did my research and found that this is the correct way for the slides to be facing when looking from the air intake, am i right? i had the caps on the wrong carbs reversed/backwards but still no start after 15 kicks, what should i look too next? i think its just a few kicks away really ha since it was just running before tors removal.. anyways let me know, thanks for the support...

p.s. the picture uploaded upside down idk why
Edited by WheelieDee

Yea I ordered the crossover piece. Be a few days till I get that but I cleaned out carbs one at a time. How would u kno if bowls are on wrong carb mine doesn't say BB it jus says 1-1on inside of my right carb& 1-2 on the inside of my left choke carb bowl with the little needle coming out of the bowl, is that right?