http://www.farmandsandtoys.com/products.asp?make=YAMAHA&model=BANSHEE&offset=270&cat=

Seems like FAST is about same on piston prices. If you are worried about wether the pic shows the rings in or out of packaging, you need to buy a clue.

What the fuck, I'll give you one free. IT DON"T FUCKING MATTER !! Unless that's the only set seller has, it's a "stock" photo.

O, and good luck getting a shop to "tune" it after it's together. Let us know how that goes, and what it costs. :rotflmao:

Its gonna cost 200 to get it jetted. And obviously I already plan on having it done so why does it matter? You can hate on what I'm doing all you want. I'm not comfortable messing with the carbs. Big whoop. I bought a crank and didn't know the differences between a true and welded crank. Your all some bitches anyways. There only a couple people like Gravel who will actually speak to people like they are human.

All u pussies are getting mad im not spending money with your shitty ass sponsors. Out of the top 3 on your page, 2 of them are ran through Facebook so go ahead and tell me what's so good about them over the next guy selling legit new stuff?

You must not have read I was ordering my Hotrods crank from FAST.

There is 400 toward your dumb ass sponsors

You guys talking down to people are probably the people running these Facebook sales pages anyways. I'd get mad to if I was spending money to spomser this page and no one uses me because they have to go through Facebook to see what they have.

So go suck a dick to any of you fags that think your cool for talking to people this way. I promise you wouldn't speak to me like that in person. I'd smack the shit out of you so fast.

The only reason I'm even on here anymore is to talk to gravel. The rest that just talk shit go do it on Facebook where its more accepted to be a bitch behind a keyboard.

Idk. I think anyone who owns a banshee is some what prick Lol. That's why a lot of people here don't get offended......,but yes it's been a my pussy hurts week. Oh" well bennett131 oh well.

sent from yo mammy house

• Like 1

Because people join this place to get some help and opinions. And thankfully I'm not using eBay anymore to buy parts anymore.

Noobs will be noobs but that doesn't mean people have to talk to people like they aren't civil. Gravel was an asshole but he pointed me in a direction to look for things I need, rather than spitting useless nonsense out of ones cock sucker.

Edited by Ccmarler15

I don't have a problem with anyone that will actually tell me a good sponsor site they use. Rather than just saying use the sponsors. There is over 30 sponsors and I honestly didn't like any of them Besides FAST. Sorry I have already done hours of research for parts and don't feel like searching through some of these redneck bullshit sites you guys trust.

I don't have a problem with anyone that will actually tell me a good sponsor site they use. Rather than just saying use the sponsors. There is over 30 sponsors and I honestly didn't like any of them Besides FAST. Sorry I have already done hours of research for parts and don't feel like searching through some of these redneck bullshit sites you guys trust.

d89be2342c8751f1c863698b1f0af0be.jpg
  • Like 2

Your real cool sprinkle. I bet your a fat fuck just like everybody else. Hiding behind fake profiles and paying 25$ a year for some dumb ass site. Making it seem like your somebody in life. Go do something productive with your life beside hiding all your cum filled socks under your bed from your mom!

Your real cool sprinkle. I bet your a fat fuck just like everybody else. Hiding behind fake profiles and paying 25$ a year for some dumb ass site. Making it seem like your somebody in life. Go do something productive with your life beside hiding all your cum filled socks under your bed from your mom!

How'd you know?????