I'd look around for better deal on a piston kit. Seems about $100 to high, but if your dropping that amount of money easily......I wouldn't sweat it. Keep everyone up to date.

sent from yo mammy house

Why can I find the pistons and everything for 170?! I can buy the whole gasket kit from wiesco for like 80. Saving me 70$. I see new pistons and kits on eBay. Just no gaskets. Who to trust?! Wiesco seems to want to rip new off and eBay seems to have me scared to shop there because of you guys!

I just want a crank from FAST. But its not like I'm rich and am buying all this at one time. I'm spending about 300 a week. And I'm OK with it taking a month to build. Its just gonna suck once I break it in I'm taking it to a shop to get it jetted correctly. Because I have no idea what's in or been done to the carbs. But they do appear to be in sync. Again I got this banshee not running ams pretty much not knowing anything about it history.

Sorry for so many posts.

I believe these are the pistons I'm ordering from eBay.

The rings are in a wiesco package. That was my main concern, the rings being from somewhere else.

And he has sold over 50 of these.

What do you guys think?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-Banshee-Wiseco-040-65-00-mm-Piston-Kit-YFZ350-/200628180113?hash=item2eb65f1491&vxp=mtr

You could post a website link. That would be helpful rather than speaking down to people you prick! Because most of these so called vendors are selling shit through Facebook.

Go to the sponsor page. I've never used Facebook and I get parts all the time just fine by calling them.

You could post a website link. That would be helpful rather than speaking down to people you prick! Because most of these so called vendors are selling shit through Facebook.

You're a fucking moron. Rather than run your cock holster on here you should spend some time in the review section and the sponsor area. But you're lazy fucking ass is like most on this site and wants the info spoon fed to them. Good luck in life and good luck on your shit box you call a bike. I'm sure the next thread you start will involve some fucked up shit because you're too dumb and to ignorant to listen to those on this site that have the brains to help you.

Pick up the phone and call!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Again your not helping! I've listened to a lot of peoples advice. Maybe if you took the time to read the entire thread bitch you would see. And so what I'm not building a drag bike, I have a budget of 1500 for the motor and you act like that isn't enough for a stocker build. So go troll somewhere else you bitch.

Thanks sheerider11, I'll give em a check. But I doubt any or selling wiesco pistons for 168$ for the pair.