What size jets should i have?

I have a 2005 Banshee with ToomeyT6 ,a trinity stage 4 2in1 intake with a Keihin 35mm carb. What jets should I be running? mostly ride around 1700 to 4000 elevation. Occasionally ill drop down 300's -Glamis

what else would affect what jets I should be running?

thanks in advance

it started sputtering and back fires also it stated to do a knocking/slapping noise..im going to do a compression test then rebuiled the top end if I have to so if it running to lean do to jetting id want to fic the issue before rebuilding the top end

Check your flywheel. I had one oval out the rivets and would do the same thing. A sheared key can do this.

• 2 weeks later...

hey i have a stage 3 port job with a cool head and 21 cc domes 65mm wiseco 795 pistons vf4 reeds uni pod filters fmf gnarly pipes with power core 2 silencers running a hot-rods 4mil long rod crank and stock carbs my areas temperature is between 75 and 95 degrees my elevation is between 600 and 850 ft what main jet and pilot jet size should i use and what should my needle jet be set on thanks