Glamis Paddles and wheels

Whats the best wheel and paddle to use in Glamis. Not looking to shoot the hill or drags but an overall nice duning paddle. I was looking at Skat-Trak haulers 22x11x10 but not sure and really have no idea for the fronts. And not sure what wheel to use either. Where is a good place to buy them here in AZ or should I just order them online from a website?

Edited by SoonerFanAZ

Just watch Craigslist and grab a cheap set.  If you are not racing the hill, then just about any set will do.  Many duners like V style paddles.  I shoot the hill so hauler, gliders, or padla brats are my best choice.  You should be fine with any set in the 6 to 8 paddle range.

for general duning i prefer skat trak edge. I run 21/12/8 on my banshees.  one bike has 7 paddle one has 8. i actually prefer the 7 paddle as they slide around a bit more.  Front tires, honestly  im not sure if they really make that much of a difference.   i do run a fully buffed mohawk style tire mostly cause they look cool.

Craigslist. Just stay away from sand geckos and sand sharks. Worthless tires. Just about any razor you find will be good, but you can just run normal stock tires in front. You don't really need razors. I run them now but I never did for most of my life. 

If you're going to spend the money, go with Skat Trak Edge or ITP Sand Stars are great as well. Especially if you don't care about weight. 

• Like 1

Sand star rears are fucking awesome. I've had mine for a few years. Across dirt, sand, rocky terrain, pavement for load up and mud. There just starting to split and show wear. But I will still get plenty of use out of them still.

You won't go fast and your not climbing steep dunes. But for general play there great.

Sand star rears are fucking awesome. I've had mine for a few years. Across dirt, sand, rocky terrain, pavement for load up and mud. There just starting to split and show wear. But I will still get plenty of use out of them still.

You won't go fast and your not climbing steep dunes. But for general play there great.

Do they eventually wear down enough that I will be able to slide in the corners? Haha I have some new ones and they are fuckin planted, man.

Do they eventually wear down enough that I will be able to slide in the corners? Haha I have some new ones and they are fuckin planted, man.

Your doing something right then. Mine spin all the time. I could see if your bike is stockish then they might be good. But once you start to put some power to them they spin a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk