Which pipes to choose...

Turndog

As the title states I'm stuck on which exhaust to buy for the Banshee... Currently it has Pro Circuit exhaust but its pretty beat up and I'm looking for something new. I have been seeing a lot on SLP pipes recently and as of now I think I'm between the SLP's and Shearer's unless someone can steer me in a better direction. I ride a little of everything but to be more specific I ride through some pretty open fast trails to get to power lines and sand pits and open fields where I do the majority of my riding climbing hills and general farting around. None of the trails are all that technical so losing some bottom end wouldn't be the end of the world which is why I was leaning towards the shearers, but I am open to advice/suggestions. The bike is a stock cylinder 4 mil ported with Vforce 4's...

Edited by Turndog

I used to ride almost verbatim what you currently ride. I switch from T5's to CPI'S and couldn't have been more impressed. I'm currently building a 10mil cub hill shooter and will not be running them. If you decide to run cpi's pm me and I'll give you a deal on them.

I used to ride almost verbatim what you currently ride. I switch from T5's to CPI'S and couldn't have been more impressed. I'm currently building a 10mil cub hill shooter and will not be running them. If you decide to run cpi's pm me and I'll give you a deal on them.

Cool I may take you up on that offer, I am also planning to go the 10 mil route eventually however that will be a while yet. Thanks for the reply!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CPI,Rockets,Snipers, old GRR's, Vito's Fat Bastards, then maybe an old set of shearers from when he still cared.

Have shearers gone down In quality? I've always heard great things, but if things have changed I see the CPI's as a viable alternative. I haven't been able to find any snipers or rockets online unless I'm looking in the wrong place or I just have to wait for a good used set to turn up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk