Hello everyone

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums, I have a hybrid blaster in the works and needed some banshee parts, I bought a shock from kcskindeep84 and now whenever I click on his profile name, it comes up as an error, I payed $50 as a gift( I know, I still trust people) and I guess this guy is not getting back to me and his profile seems dead. I don't know why anyone would want to rip a kid off for $50! I'm running low on cash for this project and this happens :(

Kcskindeep84, if you're reading this, please at least let me know what's going on is appreciate it. Thanks

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums, I have a hybrid blaster in the works and needed some banshee parts, I bought a shock from kcskindeep84 and now whenever I click on his profile name, it comes up as an error, I payed $50 as a gift( I know, I still trust people) and I guess this guy is not getting back to me and his profile seems dead. I don't know why anyone would want to rip a kid off for $50! I'm running low on cash for this project and this happens :(

Kcskindeep84, if you're reading this, please at least let me know what's going on is appreciate it. Thanks

THe dude has scammed about 5-6 other people on the BHQ FB page. You are basically screwed. Pay the fees I'm sure it was only a buck or two more. Look up Wes Hazzard, he'll hook you up with the parts you need.

gallery_8710_1145_1302.png

https://www.facebook.com/Hazzardracing219