Currie motorsports 2015 chassis

Turbo Chassis

Juuuust out of curiosity, did you ever run your drag bike with fenders?

I can think of very few times any of my bikes didn't at least have a hood on them. I get that some look good naked, but I thing they look incomplete. Jmadd can confirm as I'm not 100% sure as I don't follow very close anymore, but I think nearly every bike that currently holds a record was run with a hood with the exception of the little bikes. K&T is always rocking Cam paint, Rick has a hood, I'm fairly certain the Ricans run glass, last I saw Jmadd junk they all had hoods, pretty sure Bennett runs glass, I could be wrong.

I can think of very few times any of my bikes didn't at least have a hood on them. I get that some look good naked, but I thing they look incomplete. Jmadd can confirm as I'm not 100% sure as I don't follow very close anymore, but I think nearly every bike that currently holds a record was run with a hood with the exception of the little bikes. K&T is always rocking Cam paint, Rick has a hood, I'm fairly certain the Ricans run glass, last I saw Jmadd junk they all had hoods, pretty sure Bennett runs glass, I could be wrong.

With the Draggin Plastic the weight is negligible. We've ran some without plastic, but usually because it was in the way of something we were working on. I think there are fewer that run plastic/fiberglass than just a few years ago.

For green...aka..... Little man syndrome.....

I know you have been out of the scene for a week or 3 years but a lot has changed.... K&t run rear fenders that have the seat made in them but rarely do you see there bikes go down the track with a front fender...

.shawns Honda set the big block 450 class with no hood,

the small block 450 class record was set with no hood,

0-425 class record no hood

0-525 class record no hood

0-650 class I couldn't tell you for sure plus the record is tied between two bikes

0-775 class no hood

Open twin class no hood

Triple unlimited no hood

Not saying some of these bikes may not show up at the track with a hood.... But records were set, with no hood :)

And no this bike doesn't run a hood, and doesn't have mounts for one..... Who knows if it'll set a record but it would be cool to be the first cub in the .40s on motor.... That's the goal

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...