Banshee died

I'm new here so here it goes...... I bought my first banshee cause I've wanted one forever. Anyways rode it before I bought it and it had a cracked/rotted intake boot. It hauled ass then so I figured hell I'll just get a new boot and be good! But I rode it for about 10 minutes and it was pretty wet......something I soon learned banshees don't like with the air filter in broad daylight. I could never go full throttle cause it would just bog down. After about 10 minutes it just started dying down....throttle wouldn't help.....nothing. When it quit I couldn't get it into neutral....like it was stuck in gear. My clutch also had no affect on this issue when I pulled my clutch lever. It wouldn't start after that....so I took it to Lejuene Motorsports in Jville and they tried splitting my block to take a look but couldn't get stator off. Stripped 2 new pullers. Eventually I said to hell with that and picked it up and brought it to my shop. In the end i got my stator off...and motor torn down. No metal in case.....all my transmissions gears and forks look good.....I'm scared just rebuilding it without messing with transmission will give me problems when I'm done. Any help please...or if anyone knows a REALLY good mechanic in eastern NC please refer me to him. Thanks...and looking forward to getting y'all's help!

I'm new here so here it goes...... I bought my first banshee cause I've wanted one forever. Anyways rode it before I bought it and it had a cracked/rotted intake boot. It hauled ass then so I figured hell I'll just get a new boot and be good! But I rode it for about 10 minutes and it was pretty wet......something I soon learned banshees don't like with the air filter in broad daylight. I could never go full throttle cause it would just bog down. After about 10 minutes it just started dying down....throttle wouldn't help.....nothing. When it quit I couldn't get it into neutral....like it was stuck in gear. My clutch also had no affect on this issue when I pulled my clutch lever. It wouldn't start after that....so I took it to Lejuene Motorsports in Jville and they tried splitting my block to take a look but couldn't get stator off. Stripped 2 new pullers. Eventually I said to hell with that and picked it up and brought it to my shop. In the end i got my stator off...and motor torn down. No metal in case.....all my transmissions gears and forks look good.....I'm scared just rebuilding it without messing with transmission will give me problems when I'm done. Any help please...or if anyone knows a REALLY good mechanic in eastern NC please refer me to him. Thanks...and looking forward to getting y'all's help!

That's really unfortunate. I HATE buying new toys and having them not work! Happened with my 2013 Banshee until I put some fuel in :P