Hers jugs

4milldave

Just got my motor back from Kevin and his customer service is second to none he took pictures and video of my build while he was building it and sent them to me couldn't be happier I can't wait to send him my other motor this thing started up third kick and runs like a dream can't wait to go rip it I would recommend sending anyone I know to him and if you're looking for somebody that does good work and in a timely fashion definitely hers jugs

Just got my motor back from Kevin and his customer service is second to none he took pictures and video of my build while he was building it and sent them to me couldn't be happier I can't wait to send him my other motor this thing started up third kick and runs like a dream can't wait to go rip it I would recommend sending anyone I know to him and if you're looking for somebody that does good work and in a timely fashion definitely hers jugs

Waiting on those pics and vids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe this is the second time someone has come forward about how great hjr is right after someone says he isn't great.

Agreed. I haven't had problems with HJR. He ported some cylinders for me with a decent turn around time and run great, But he isn't the easiest guy to get a hold of so I'm skeptical believing he took the time to take a pic or a video for that matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And for the record 4 pictures and 3 videos and I work graveyard he would text me at 5am and answer questions for me you guys act like you never fucked up my buddy sent his motor to a big company and they did the wrong port job on it so they gave him the runaround and bad customer service but you don't see me bad mouthing their name