slp vs sniper assassins on a 392 serval

dburnexx

I am building a serval 392 and curr ently have toomey t5s. I am alil concerned about not having a big enough stinger. I am building it for trails and sand hill climbing and need a lot of bottom end but still want some good top end I don't see a lot of discussion About the stock stroke serval.

Thanks

Man, that's a tough one. Not many ppl go with a stock stroke serval. Also there has not been much in the serval with slp pipes.

I know the snipers are great on my serval and on 421 servals. But with that small of a serval I do not know how it will act.

What you do is you buy some snipers and if your not happy with them, trade them for some slp

• Like 1

I'm not a big fan of pipes that sign off early, I like over rev and pulling gear after peak power , every motor I put snipers on pull forever if you wanna hold a gear while climbing you can , slap is untested as far as I'm concerned a bunch of guys bench racing off dyno numbers, or be a test dummie

Yea jeff from F.A.S.T. Racing hooked me up with the full setup and even did alil port work on the cylinders. I should have everything I need. I should be looking for mid 70s hp wise.

Yea jeff from F.A.S.T. Racing hooked me up with the full setup and even did alil port work on the cylinders. I should have everything I need. I should be looking for mid 70s hp wise.

I would be surprised if it was much past 70hp, if Jeff did a bunch of port work I could see mid to upper 70s but most of the 421 servals with only a clean up port were only in the mid 70hp range