do not buy parts from Bbp builders

1in or 300

I was going to buy a 10mil k+t motor 40mm carbs piddles drag pipes and another 10mil top end from him for 5800 I gave him 2900 right b4 xmas and the rest he said was cool on payment thin my mom died on 1-2-15 I told him to give me a min cuz im a only child and had to pay 4 the funeral my self witch was 17000 and I dont shit money he said ok I understand so I got my feet under me and gave him 800 on 2-11-15 for a total of 3800 and I was sending him 1000 yesterday and the dude wood not anwser his phone and like a woman text me and said he was going to sale the k+t 10mil to someone else and was going to just send me the other shit witch only came out to 2700 even though I give him 3800 I told him thats not the deal he told me that I dont call the shots he dose so I said just give me back my money if I cant get all the parts I got tired of texting told him to man up and anwser his phone he never did text he back like a woman and said that all get my money back after he sales all the parts and I just have wait ever if it takes a few months

Dude im pissed period.. is the lest of my concerns. But please let people know....... and a couple more for the ones I miss on my rant. .......

You'd think one of your "concerns " would be making your situation readable to those you are telling it to. ..especially if some of those people might be able to help you with said situation.

I was going to buy a 10mil k+t motor 40mm carbs piddles drag pipes and another 10mil top end from him for 5800 I gave him 2900 right b4 xmas and the rest he said was cool on payment thin my mom died on 1-2-15 I told him to give me a min cuz im a only child and had to pay 4 the funeral my self witch was 17000 and I dont shit money he said ok I understand so I got my feet under me and gave him 800 on 2-11-15 for a total of 3800 and I was sending him 1000 yesterday and the dude wood not anwser his phone and like a woman text me and said he was going to sale the k+t 10mil to someone else and was going to just send me the other shit witch only came out to 2700 even though I give him 3800 I told him thats not the deal he told me that I dont call the shots he dose so I said just give me back my money if I cant get all the parts I got tired of texting told him to man up and anwser his phone he never did text he back like a woman and said that all get my money back after he sales all the parts and I just have wait ever if it takes a few months

What in the absolute fucking fuck does this say?

I made it to "I'm going to make payments on used parts" and quit reading. That BBP or whatever the fuck his name is has been in the news several times around here. Bottom line this is your fault.