4mm dome specs

Abe

I think the best answer to figuring out what's best is to tap a site sponsor for their knowledge.... and give them a ridiculously small contribution for their time spent exploring via trial & error. 

They'll give you an aluminum 3D rendering of what they think is best... and you can install it in your head and be done with it!!

I like Redbull because they contribute a lot in return to the sports that I like.

Probably one of the reasons I suggest Redline as well.... not to mention his great customer service and quality products!

I already have domes jayz but every builder has different opinions of what's best. This was intended to be an opportunity to better understand the different setups and what others may have experienced with the changes. Such as 1* divergent vs 2* or x amount of squish or say a dome to spec with the bore instead of just using 66 bore domes on all small bore motors etc... do you have any info you would like to contribute ?