Jd a-arms MX width?

Sheedawg28

Hey fellas so I've been doing some research on here only to become more confused. At first I was set on going with a +2 +1 and I forget the size of the wheel I think it was 4+1. Then I've also been seeing people saying to go with a +3+1 with the 4+1 wheel combo in the front. So which one is it?! I just bought the LSR rear axle and saw that that's only adjustable to a +3 so I'm trying to figure out my set up. Thanks in advance for any replies.

+3 +1 arms with 4-1 wheels will give you the best results primarily riding mx. 

Your pushing concerns will be affected by the angle of caster of your front spindles and the length of your rear swing arm.

Look for quality a-arms that allow you to adjust the caster.

For a swing arm run a stock length or even a minus 1" - 2"   The shorter swing arm will enhance turning and reduce front end push quite a bit.  You will also gain traction doing this.

Some guys run 48" rear width and some run 50".  That seems to be a personal preference.

• Like 2

What's the point in spending another 6-7 hundred dollars on arms that have the same adjustability and put the quad out the same amount of inches as others and forward some with the same if not better adjustability as others. If Houser made the MGC arms for the banshee I'd be buying those bc of the ease of adustability. Also you can't beat lifetime warrantee on lonestar or JD.