flags

Helmets are stupid too. Stupid to put one on to keep flags from smacking you.\

it wasnt about getting hit in the head i wear helmets as well as most ppl , i have been whacked in the arms before lol, ect.. maybe someone can get the big picture , of how worthless flags are ,no one bitches nothing will ever change

i can guarantee the guy that came up with flags was either injured by, or someone he knew was injured or killed by someone without one

running flags has helped to avoid thousands of tragic accidents, i would bet any amount of money it was a duner that invented it...not the govt you fukn idiot

i suppose the govt invented crash helmets and seatbelts too...no no, smart people invented those thing to keep dumbfucks like you breathing

deadbeat you got your name right fuck you piece of shit, i dont care who in vented them , there fucking stupid, and are nothing like a headlight or tail light , AND FUCK SEAT BELTS TOO

cant wait for someone to die from a seat belt in a convertible, , but btw its about the rights taken from us , to ware or not, or to use a fucking fag flag or not, so suck a big one haters

deadbeat you got your name right fuck you piece of shit, i dont care who in vented them , there fucking stupid, and are nothing like a headlight or tail light , AND FUCK SEAT BELTS TOO

cant wait for someone to die from a seat belt in a convertible, , but btw its about the rights taken from us , to ware or not, or to use a fucking fag flag or not, so suck a big one haters

your father is also your brother right?

• Like 1

Clearly you've given up your right to spell and use punctuation.