Stellar arched arm, full set of ms shocks, stellar drag stem, rear sub frame, all chrome

I actually just bought the swing arm and stem, but have decided to just go with a hole new full rigid chassis for my build.

Stellar +10 chrome arched swing arm, 450 shipped very nice condition, and comes with a chain slider.

Set of front and rear ms shocks, all 3 shocks were just totally rebuilt, including new shafts, around 10 passes on them since rebuild, see pic of receipt for details. $450 shipped shocks are 13"

Stellar chrome drag stem, very nice condition. $150 shipped

Rear bolt on chromoly sub frame(very nice) chrome, pretty much mint, wS never mounted when I bought it, maybe has 10 passes on it. I can cut off the weld on mounts if you need them. $300 shipped

E15AB5C5-F0C6-4399-8219-4CB67B509E2B_zpsFACF1769-C718-4144-82C7-4D0555673BE8_zps8279C3C5-D6AF-4017-8135-26332BC2B763_zpsFE79DA9C-E480-4B36-BB3D-2A2370499850_zpsA56216D5-7A2A-4825-BF22-7911883F8B6E_zpsCFB0DCD4-C230-4911-B014-0ACE1DD18612_zps341E8892-5C9C-4329-8626-6D7ACCE4C51B_zps449B83DC-C0C6-435B-96DC-5DC1104475B0_zps33C2BE85-5EC9-4E08-8640-743A505958BE_zps

Best to contact me by PM for a quicker response.

Thanks

Also have a few other parts I will have to sell to, such as a stock tank with pingle 120$ shipped

I will have a brand new turbo chassis rigid front end that I ordered, and I'm not using now, it could be shipped direct from turbo chassis, as I only ordered it last week, so it's really just being built, but I just don't need it now, but it's bought and paid for already. Someone wants a deal on that let me know, I'm willing to take a hit on it.

Yes possum, I wined when you sold me a set of bent arms, then yes, you gave me a refund and told me to keep the arms, cause you are such a big man. Thank you so very much possum.

Beefy, new the hole story already. And you did not give me the arms, you sold them to me, then gave them To me after I cried and made a big deal of it.. Is that fucking clear enough for you? Did I make that clear enough to everyone, FOR YOU.. I CRIED POSSUM, WHEN YOU SOLD ME BENT A ARMS, THEN YOU TOLD ME TO KEEP THEM AND REFUNDED ME MY MONEY..

fuck me!

Then I gave them to my buddy shee, and he will fix them and use them., nobody running bent free arms here ok?

Look I don't like you, you don't like me, I have not said a word or botherd u since, I showed you that much respect, so fuck off and do the same towards me!

If you had a brain, beefy and I talked before about selling him the arms, and I believed he was referring to the arms you sold me when asking if I had the +3 arms still. In no fucking way was I being negative towards you. So get over yourself.

Go be the little Wiesel you are elsewhere.

I said it before and will say it again, don't sell shitty parts, don't have crying buyers! Very fucking simple!

hmmm. Wonder why bbp couldnt have you fix them for him without crying? Now I know why he didnt want to send them back to me and get a refund first!

Your obviously running them because the fix was easy. actually I think you just bolted them up! Those arms came off a complete bike and I NEVER ran them. I got them that way and just turned them.

Have fun with my Aarms. You both will always know those are POSSUMS and you can never get away from it till you sell them to beef. Then he can live with the curse they have. lmao