421 Serval Kit *Bottom and Top End!*

I also thought that my dad had the tracking number so I can ask him when I got out of school then I started looking at the for sale ads and he called me a scammer so then I called my dad to give the tracking number right away (i went to the bathroom to call) and he said what tracking number so when I got off of school I rushed to go ship it then he still talks shit for some reason. He also says that I had to drive over to usa to ship through usps but the truth is that I had to drive 10 mins away from my house to go to usps (in Canada) if I want to ship but I rather go to Canada post because I think it's cheaper. Well that clears that I'm not a scammer and this was a honest mistake. Pce!

Ok. You told him on the 26th that you were shipping them within the next 2 hours or so. He didnt contact you for another 6 days and you still blew him off for a tracking number. Then you post a pic of you giving him the bird as if he is out of line.

You words via the message was that you were shipping them on the 26th. NOT the 2nd if Dec. His post probably caused you to ship the pipes.

You seem to have quality parts for sale and i would hate for you to be sitting on them because of how you handled this situation. Shit like this will burn your reputation and you wont sale a damn thing on here. Your only option will be on the facebook page. Grab a beer and read some old threads and see wtf im talking about.

No the message that he sent that he was asking about the tracking sent me to ask my dad after school. But the post made me ask right away. I'm not the guy who only uses this forum to sell parts but I use this forum for everything I love it. I plan on staying here for a very long time. So next time I will ship the parts and not anyone else. Sorry if I seemed out of line I tried to be calm and handle the situation but then he started to make shit up and post that is what ticked me off. well that shit was wack. There was no need to do that. Am I right?

Sheesfast... Calm down dude PayPal protects you, if you don't get your stuff and a tracking number was never issued they refund your money as long as you didn't gift it. Nobody likes to hear excuses but shit happens. Sometimes unexpected things come up, give him the benefit of the doubt. I see where you could get a little worried but don't freak out on him and post on his thread like a little bitch and turn people away from him, pm him and handle things. If after a month there's no tracking number get your refund and then tell people he's a scammer but give the guy more than a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1