421 Serval Help

Hey, I just bought a serval top end kit and it comes with 23cc domes. I was wondering if this would be pump gas for me? I live at 150ft above sea level. I have 94 octane at my local gas station. The temp around here is 10-25 Celsius.

I also need jetting help. My mods are

421 Serval

23cc domes

35mm Pwk's

Cpi small bore inframes

Vforce 4 Reeds

Pods

What jets should I get also what needle should I be at? Thanks

The domes are between you and whatever engine expert sold them to you and cut them for you. You ordered em. As for jetting, you will probably end up close to the 148 range on mainjet,48 pilot. Start big of course like 158-165 and go down. I have seen guys think they had 35s and they were 39mm pwks. Make sure they are 35s or it will be quite lean with 150ish sized mains.

Hey, I just bought a serval top end kit and it comes with 23cc domes. I was wondering if this would be pump gas for me? I live at 150ft above sea level. I have 94 octane at my local gas station. The temp around here is 10-25 Celsius.

I also need jetting help. My mods are

421 Serval

23cc domes

35mm Pwk's

Cpi small bore inframes

Vforce 4 Reeds

Pods

What jets should I get also what needle should I be at? Thanks

This guys a scammer. Why ask for help with set up if your selling it at the same time?

Ffs... It's still the top end is still in the US and I need the money because I just found a great deal on a another banshee and had to jump on it right away and I don't need this now. I'm not a fucking scammer ffs it was a honest mistake. I'm really busy because I have a shit ton of exams and I told my dad to do the shipping. When I asked him about the tracking numbers he said what tracking numbers. So sorry. I shipped them right when I found out that they were no shipped. I sent you the tracking number. I also got the second fastest way too get them there. They screwed me in the ass with the shipping bill buy I just want to let everyone know that I'm not a scammer and this was just a honest mistake! On the side, why did you just start posting this shit on every fucking post instead of talking this through.

Edited by StrokedOutShee