sean keenan aka MarineNYC ripped me off for a couple grand...

• 2 months later...

Has anyone heard from Dan lately? I have some explaining to do and there is no excuse for what I did. I let my addiction take control of me and I was In a very fucked up situation and I'm in the process of getting my life back together. I just went back to work and I have some money I want to send him. If anyone knows his new info I would appreciate it.

Has anyone heard from Dan lately? I have some explaining to do and there is no excuse for what I did. I let my addiction take control of me and I was In a very fucked up situation and I'm in the process of getting my life back together. I just went back to work and I have some money I want to send him. If anyone knows his new info I would appreciate it.

Welcome back homie!! Stay off the shit and enjoy life!

Thanks green. It's a day to day struggle but I'm grateful to still be here. I'm very involved at the molment in alcoholics Anonymous and narcotics anonymous as well as some other programs. Addiction is a UGLY thing bro. I waS in a pretty dark place with the barrel of my sig in my mouth a few times. I finally gave in and begged for help. I just want to make things right. I don't expect to ever be forgiven for my actions I just have to try to do the right thing for now on and see where life takes me . Dan if you reading this please contact me and I'm sorry

• Like 5