Subframe

sheerider11

^ i will call bs on that one. Tim does nice work but i tried for 6 months calling,emailing and never got a reply. If he does more business than lets say LSR then he needs to hire some help. Lonestar answers the phone anytime i have called. Just an example fyi.

I would say that comparing LSR to Stellar is a longshot.

LSR has been around since the early 1990's. They dabble in a fuckload of shit from ATVs to UTVs in every market there is. They're a huge company who can afford to hire people to answer the phone all day long.

Tim has been around since what, 2008 or 2009?

He specializes in ATVs and mainly drag ones at that, which is a tiny niche market. I would consider Stellar more of a small business than a big one like LSR.

I will agree that he probably does need help, but I can also say from a business owner's standpoint who is also very hands on, it's hard to hire people you can trust to do things the way you want them done.

As far as Doc goes.. He basically just answered the phone and took a message. An answering machine can do that.