Ground Up Build

kenyounot

I thought you was buying quality parts, not cheap parts, but even at the $250 swinger when its finished you will have $4- $5 in it.

Good luck with the cheap alba arms, I bought 2 sets a couple years ago, one for a banshee and one for a raptor 660 and I had issues with both sets, hopefully they got the bugs worked out.

Your searching for tubes for your a arms, start by finding a parts distributor and order them on line, I found them in 3 seconds.

If you have a local dealer ship, they probably have a website and you can order the parts and pick them up.

You need to recheck your numbers bro, I'm doing a build currently and my swinger was no where near 900, fireball and houser aren't even that much close but not there.

Also there have been nothing but good reviews on the alba arms get your facts straight before you talk shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, everything was sorted with those bushings on the a-arms everything is smooth now. Steering stem and handle bars installed, swing arm also installed, in the process of trying to figure out how to set up this round house carrier. Anyone have any good write ups on it? Spindles, hubs, and brakes are ready to put on whenever I want to deal with it. 

Okay, everything was sorted with those bushings on the a-arms everything is smooth now. Steering stem and handle bars installed, swing arm also installed, in the process of trying to figure out how to set up this round house carrier. Anyone have any good write ups on it? Spindles, hubs, and brakes are ready to put on whenever I want to deal with it.

What are you unsure of on the carrier?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Need some help, can't find the hoses and the 3 way that go from the fuel tank and split into the carbs. And I need some suspension help. First of all of course the elka stage 3's go for 800$ after I already bought used works. If they stay in that prive range i'll be picking those up soon. Anyway, so I have these works pro series, obviously I was too lazy to have them rebuilt, but one shock's preload is adjusted higher than the other. There are more treads showing on one shock than the other. Is there a trick to adjusting these? I tried just spinning the coupler and it spins but doesnt move up or down. I tried emailing works but their email system is down. They say its called the threaded pre-load. Thanks.