Sand Mountain NV Halloween

xTHUNDERCATx

Anyone heading out? We will be out there right now it looks like we will have a Wildcard 421, Wildcard 10 mil, HJR 421, and 1 or two more I don't know much about. Weather couldn't get much better in the forecast. http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/89406

Just wanting to see who all is planning on being there next weekend.

Jackie and her man got out of it a while back. Like finch said they parted their bikes and got more into racing with the kids. I'm sure they will make a come back of some sort someday but that is to be seen. I will be out there with my little turd cruising around. But nobody else in my group has anything worth a crap since jackie and greg are out of the picture.

Yea they parted them on here. And if you were trying to play with them I hope you built a hell of a bike. Those girls ran hard. As for Sunni and Jarrod I still see them up there sometimes but it doesn't seem like it's near as much as a few years back. Then again I haven't been up there much either so maybe that's why I don't see them very often.