Won't start

spalding

Hey what's going on guys I just recently tried to start my quad that has sat for about 3 months and it wouldn't turn over I kicked about 25 times and nothing so I put new spark plugs in and went through the carbs and cleaned them all and still nothing. It worked perfect before it sat so what do you guys think?

Fresh fuel? Not some 3 mo. old piss?

Stock carbs? You do them one at a time, or do you now have parts all mixed up? Float bowls and slides are different and will fit on wrong carb.

Quick douche or complete dissasembly? Can you see through the jets? Emulsion tube side holes? Does air blow through EVERY hole inside carb?

Choke crossover on? Float level set?

The shit they sell as gasoline goes bad very quick and the remaining shit leaves a hella mess.

I need to drain the tank since there is only a little left and yes I cleaned the carbs good and did them one at a time to ensure that no parts were mixed or lost and they were assembled correctly and no I have not checked for spark yet and I was wondering if it was just something as simple as on off switch or the kill switch