hello guys, i just finished up some maitenance on my banshee today and rolled it outiside to start it up and it started up and idled great, i did all fluids change and spark plugs change and cleaned the k&n air filter in it, the pipes from the headers back were rotten so i took them off and im still waiting for new ones in the mail. i took the quad for a spin and it is great in the low rpms but has no sort of power band. it just seems like it wants to rip loose and i floor it and it doesnt happen, please tell me that the banshee soemtimes dont hit powerband because of incorrect backpressure with the exhausts off because i really hope its not another issue. do haveing exhaust off cause the banshees to not hit power band? please help guys. oh yeah and right before i put it away it was driving like a beast like a week ago

Stop riding it till you get silencers back on it then ride it and tell us how it runs