Kompulsive concepts

landonwood20

I recently had some troubles with my wiring harness, I was doing some reading and decided to go with Kompulsive concepts wiring harness. On a Sunday Cory answered every question that I needed answered, as well as getting the parts I ordered to the shipping distributer the same day. If you want some of the best customer service he is the man to go to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I was just out side playing with my tether that stopped working. Found out it is working.

After grounding and ohming and getting shocked a few times I figured F it. I was half way to the cdi and was fucking over it.

Shot Corey a PM, responded, paid, shipped. Literally a 10 minute window.

Awesome guy. Hopefully this fixes my jalopy

For anyone of you that know someone or have one of your own , he makes trx250r harnesses also. I worked with him and got him my buddy's harness and now they are available for everyone to buy. We tested out the first drag and regular harness, worked flawless. Spread the word he's a good dude !

Edited by bluebanshee98

• 7 months later...

I had Cory make me a custom harness wired for brake light and head lights, ordered at 11 at night and an hour later he replied with a photo of it packaged with my shipping label on it. I received the harness and was really impressed with the quality of connectors, wires, heat shrink tube he used. Noticed the brake light switch harness was missing, got ahold of him with some measurements and it was on its way that day no additional cost on my end. I can't say enough good things about the way he handles business. I will recommend his work to anyone and thanks Cory

• 1 month later...