Custom CNC'd Direct Drive Lockout Clutch Cover

slayer720

I just wanted to share some pics of my custom CNC'd billet aluminum stiff ring that I made for my new Direct Drive lockout clutch.

photo3_zps25951240.jpg

photo1_zps2d8883d3.jpg

photo2_zps9f673272.jpg

And some full body shots...

photo5_zps90ecb39d.jpg

photo4_zpsc44bad66.jpg

Look at that ass though :whoa:

Get'n nasty with it

photo6_zps34c2679a.jpeg

awesome look..

agreeing with steve though!   get yourself a roundhouse and JJA swinger  it would really set it off!

I had originally planned on getting a roundhouse, but I decided to fab my own ladder swinger instead.

Nice cover.

Am I the only one the things the third spike on the plastic is just a hole in the knee waiting to happen?

Haha, it has happened once or twice, but that was back in my jumping days. The rearward facing spike tips are rounded off pretty good now so they deflect if you hit them. It's mainly a hill shooter now anyways.

Nice cover, not really diggin the stars on wp cover though.

The whole theme of my bike is the nautical stars so I have engraved it onto every cover that I've made for it. To each his own though.

Where did you get the caps for the front hubs?

I made them as well as the back ones. They're spikes that attach with a set screw from the side.

Cute.

Cute?? :huh:

Edited by slayer720

Are those FMF silencers?

I was wondering how long it'd take for someone to point that out. I got a smokin' deal on the CPI's because their silencers were F'd beyond repair and I had these FMF Powercore II's lying around so I threw them on. Took a few minutes of torching and bending to get them to line up correctly, but it's custom. I like the look of them over the CPI silencers anyways because of the larger polished surface area.

Edited by slayer720

I was wondering how long it'd take for someone to point that out. I got a smokin' deal on the CPI's because their silencers were F'd beyond repair and I had these FMF Powercore II's lying around so I threw them on. Took a few minutes of torching and bending to get them to line up correctly, but it's custom. I like the look of them over the CPI silencers anyways because of the larger polished surface area.

Better pix of pegs available?