Who makes the best domes?

So you see a dome like that........now does anyone still want to believe all his other tech talk B.S.?

• Like 1

I run his domes. His domes were the only one that fixed my detonation problems. Had a few other builders cut me domes and they were shit.

So, the 97 hp set up with D&M domes detonated? And your current set up posted in the cheetah thread is with Titan domes, not shearer's?

Those might have been those special cut domes for his one and only 12 port port job.

seen ALOT of different domes from passion..... I first put my 12 port together and it just went flat up top. Called Jim and had him turn another set for the same motor just asking for less compression. Totally different profiles and width on the band. Ran pretty good. After I figured out the issues with the wicked torque head parts availability, I had Doc Fang do a chariot super duty head and it is just retarted. Actually runs way better with much less timing and less compression. Yet still has the torque that usually comes with compression. Now it grunts and revs out hard.

So, the 97 hp set up with D&M domes detonated? And your current set up posted in the cheetah thread is with Titan domes, not shearer's?

No. The domes Doug put in are Tim's domes. And I still run them to this day. Mat told me they were good domes not to change them.. so there still in the motor.

IMAG0680_zps60a81730.jpg

a bathtub style, which is what i would call this , works as good or better than other designs. if the shape is correct. IF is the key word. this one dont look like anything ive seen before. he should of looked at the recent ktm heads and he would of been going more in the right direction

Edited by registered user