About to buy Chariot Performance 2 into 1 *Opinions*

Hey guys, I am about to buy this 2 into 1 kit from chariot for $200 comes with everything not a carb. Has anyone used this 2 into 1 kit before? If you did how was it? Also I have a 4 mil banshee with fmf fatty's, powercore 2's, vforces, and a cool head with 19cc domes pump gas. What carburetor do you think I should run with this set up? I think a 39 pwk would be good but what do I know right. Reply's are greatly appreciated.

If you search 2 into 1 on google and put banshee HQ behind it you can read till your eyes bleed....

Judging by your set up ypu are right up windys alley...maybe shoot him a PM...he has built setups exactly like yours

Junk junk junk junk junk junk junk junk junk junk junk. The Chariot piece is nicer then the trinity, but it's only made so that someone can make a dollar on a gimmick market. There are better set ups if you MUST go 2/1.

IF, you are so dead set on 2/1 tell us why......... I bet it is something like " I don't like always having to fiddle with two carbs", or "I want the low end" If that's the case remember this. The 2/1 on a banshee is nearly impossible to get the midrange to pull clean on and you will experiment for ever, so all that TIME you think you'll save, forget about it. You will be in and out of this thing relentlessly. And to boot, it'll never run out any RPM any stronger then two stockers. And if you think it'll get you low end, meh, it's debatable. Most set ups like the chariot and trinity only feel snappy because they choke the rest of the powerband down so bad you can't feel the rest of the bike come alive. So it's more illusion. You can look at any of the reviews that are positive, I garuntee that it'll be some newb that knows no better and never had a proper running bike in the first place to go off of. But bet their review will be like "uh, my bike RIPS! Super low end, really crisp every where, lots more room to tune when in fiddle fuck the needle three times a day when I ride"

I think that's a little harsh.

Also I had almost 0 problems getting mine on my play bike tuned in. Took me 3 tries and its spot on everywhere. Sure 2 carbs will make more power ..but this is just a play bikeand I didn't want to buy 2 stock carbs and intakes.

I don't know what bike you tried yours on..but my trail ported 350 jetted easy with it.

I think that's a little harsh.

Also I had almost 0 problems getting mine on my play bike tuned in. Took me 3 tries and its spot on everywhere. Sure 2 carbs will make more power ..but this is just a play bikeand I didn't want to buy 2 stock carbs and intakes.

I don't know what bike you tried yours on..but my trail ported 350 jetted easy with it.

I've set quite a few, all different set ups from different folks. I've made them all work but my point is, guys who know NOTHING about tuning think it's supposed to make life all cushy and simple. But if you're clueless, the 2/1 is pretty complicated to get right through the midrange. Hence why guys I meet bet me to sort theirs out and in season or two they have duals anyway.

The trinity and chariot are JUNK compared to the exciter and Graydon btw.

The trinity and chariot are JUNK compared to the exciter and Graydon btw.

Junk...no.

As good performance as graydon..probably not.

Once again, just because somebody has problems with something doesn't make it "junk".

I mean some people have had problems with passion 12 port ..but are they all junk?

• Like 1

Junk...no.

As good performance as graydon..probably not.

Once again, just because somebody has problems with something doesn't make it "junk".

I mean some people have had problems with passion 12 port ..but are they all junk?

I'm just trying to say, there are better options for less money. But that requires work to make it work, so I guess that makes it junk to some folks as well.

As far as the 12 port thing, yeah...... JUNK. It's fixed now.

I'm just trying to say, there are better options for less money. But that requires work to make it work, so I guess that makes it junk to some folks as well.

As far as the 12 port thing, yeah...... JUNK. It's fixed now.

Some people want a bolt on and go solution. They don't want to modify an exciter manifold and go through that.

Some people want a bolt on and go solution. They don't want to modify an exciter manifold and go through that.

Ok, I get that is where the allure of a complete bolt on kit comes from. But the whole just GO thing...... Uh uh. that's why I'm saying that a lot of guys think this is a solution to just bolt it on and go as they have no tuning experience. Then they get the fucker on and they still have to learn how to tune and it's even more finicky in the mid.

For you it worked well, as you were putting it on a simple bike and you knew how to set shit up. For Joe Schmoe wanting to not learn jetting and slap it on a 4 mil that's only gonna get more bolt ons........ I'm still not convinced it's the right place for it.

Edited by trickedcarbine