Kick starter stuck/jammed up on me

MoronG

Just remember that your banshee will cost far less then just about any 4 stroke to rebuild.

On the topic of possible rebuild. The fact that they are a dealers mechanic does not mean that they are privy to banshees. Most guys in dealers are young mechanics starting out from MMI type schools where they are only being shown current available late model stuff. So, there's a good chance your dealer knows less about your banshee then you do. Unless you're just not meant to turn wrenches.

Cheers tricked carbine I was hoping to hear that an ur right I'm ganna get a manual an buy a set of wrenches an tools an try work on this beast ..what type of manual should I get ?

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Be careful when you pop the cases not to let the tranny gears fall off their shafts or you will be a while figuring out which order they go back on the shaft!! And when you reassemble make sure you clean the two case half joining surfaces with a good solvent before applying the sealant. Sucks when you fire it up just to find out you are drawing in trans oil into the crank case...

Be careful when you pop the cases not to let the tranny gears fall off their shafts or you will be a while figuring out which order they go back on the shaft!! And when you reassemble make sure you clean the two case half joining surfaces with a good solvent before applying the sealant. Sucks when you fire it up just to find out you are drawing in trans oil into the crank case...

That won't happen. Pull the cases rip the shafts out and throw them around. Nothing is coming off
  • Like 2

Something tells me you haven't ever split a set of banshee cases.

Sent from your mammy house

• Like 1

• 2 years later...