5150, where's my money?

Means nothing to you? its obvious what kind of person you are! Glad you got 39s on both bikes and 41 on allky on the bench. Im sure one of those were mine but you didnt blow me off right? All I heard all year was your waiting on john at sandtoys. I know thats a lie, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. And you proved me right.

Means nothing to you? its obvious what kind of person you are! Glad you got 39s on both bikes and 41 on allky on the bench. Im sure one of those were mine but you didnt blow me off right? All I heard all year was your waiting on john at sandtoys. I know thats a lie, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. And you proved me right.

Call John tomorrow and ask him then he will shut ur mouth because those carbs are still at his shop and I'm still waiting for him to get parts. Both 39's on my bike's where bought new just like the 41's, All bought from John!

No fucking shame in my game. Possum has his quirks, but that fella can paint! And if someone happened to be pissed enough to wanna get rid of a product involved in said/alleged drama, then I'll open my wallet to help a friend ; )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

So John cant get carb parts in a year? You bought 1,2, 3 sets of carbs from him in a flash but cant get mine? Ever thought of taking care of me before buying all your extra sets of carbs and other parts? Or were you just gonna make me wait till when? Or maybe it would go away? Remember when you told me you forgot all about me and the carbs about 2-3 months ago, and you will take care of it. You knew damn well you werent doin nothin.

please sell them to tricked, You told me you wanted to sell them a month ago.

$200 huh...lol

He came to me and said to give him a deal cause he will bring 2 friends for paint jobs that I can charge regular price. I was being the nice guy and wanted to get a few paint jobs out there(I dont know why I thought that) Also I thought we were becoming friends so I decided to help him out . So I charged them normal price and him 200.