5150, where's my money?

After a year, maybe this will work!

So if you gonna be a bitch and put it out there let's put something straight I asked u 8 months ago instead of waiting for John to get the parts for the carbs u wanted I'll PayPal u amd u said no I'll wait I have no issues paying u the 100 bucks but next time be a fucking man use ur phone. Pm ur PayPal I'll send it now.... just FYI I nor hp 2000 have ur # and since I got a new phone all my info was lost but u do have mine and havent heard a thing from you. I don't even want a text from u just a pm with PayPal. And BTW I didn't hear any bitching from u when I was bringing customers to u or giving u plastics or parts when u needed them. U still have the boss intakes and plastics ? Na let me guess u sold shit i gave u when u said u needed them for $$

use my phone? i have texted you back and forth asking every 3 months about the parts you owed me for a year. You said your waiting on parts from STU. For a year? I take that as blowing me off. We had a deal and you blew me off cause you dont need me no more. Thanks buddy!

I guess what you're sayin is I need to track you down by calling/texting you. I wasnt aware that when you owed me carbs for paint, It was my responsibilty to track you down to get what you should gladly give me without me even asking. We made a deal that benefitted you, and you didnt uphold your end of the deal. First it was complete carbs, then you said you need parts for them. Cause you probably took them out to use them. So I waited patiently, while you couldnt care less. I stayed calm, and asked nicely every 3 months or more for a year if you have tge xarbs complete yet. Not wanting to be the bad guy begging for my carbs. But its been a year and now I dont even care.

I think it shows what kind if person you are. You get an 1000 paint job for 200. You cant even show the appreciation by taking care of me after I completly hooked you up. You got your plastics and dissapeared. Normally the people I hook up with deals tip me and give me more then what the deal was cause they know what its worth and they show appreciation by breakin me off some extra funds for all the time I spent. You cant even come up with carbs you said you will give me. Im glad you like your plastics.

• Like 1

I guess what you're sayin is I need to track you down by calling/texting you. I wasnt aware that when you owed me carbs for paint, It was my responsibilty to track you down to get what you should gladly give me without me even asking. We made a deal that benefitted you, and you didnt uphold your end of the deal. First it was complete carbs, then you said you need parts for them. Cause you probably took them out to use them. So I waited patiently, while you couldnt care less. I stayed calm, and asked nicely every 3 months or more for a year if you have tge xarbs complete yet. Not wanting to be the bad guy begging for my carbs. But its been a year and now I dont even care.

I think it shows what kind if person you are. You get an 1000 paint job for 200. You cant even show the appreciation by taking care of me after I completly hooked you up. You got your plastics and dissapeared. Normally the people I hook up with deals tip me and give me more then what the deal was cause they know what its worth and they show appreciation by breakin me off some extra funds for all the time I spent. You cant even come up with carbs you said you will give me. Im glad you like your plastics.

Ur crybaby shit means nothing to me because we both have our side of the story. And i dont need the carbs i have 39's on my both of my bike's and 41 alky ' s sitting on my bench. so say what u want, payment was sent enjoy your $$$ amd keep it moving.