Alcohol plug read help

Their are pics of the carbs further up the thread, no power jets are not wide open yet, they are half a turn in from wide open.

Fuel tank is stock, with duel feed high flow pingle, gas cap is a billet cap unsure of brand with a filtered breather(new)

I did just have the cases split, rite before this event, but I did a leak test before installing motor, had a bad seal, put a new one in and all was good. But I will check it again before I take it for more testing.

Their are pics of the carbs further up the thread, no power jets are not wide open yet, they are half a turn in from wide open.

Fuel tank is stock, with duel feed high flow pingle, gas cap is a billet cap unsure of brand with a filtered breather(new)

I did just have the cases split, rite before this event, but I did a leak test before installing motor, had a bad seal, put a new one in and all was good. But I will check it again before I take it for more testing.

re read complete thread. No pics of carbs. If they are what i think they are they are maxed out. They only have like 5 turns out from closed before they are full open stock. If they are drilled like packard does its even less.what needle and seat you have? Gravity fed needs a big vent. Drill and tap it for a big barb fitting same size as supply line. Airs gotta get in as fast as fuel goes out or your creating vacum. If your racing past 300 feet your gonna need a pump.

Not main needles. Im refering to the ones the floats control. Take a pic of that. Should also have a # if you remove it on the bottom. If the pj is dual fed with a venturi on it they are maxed out. Fix vent cap issue and report beck with float needle info.

Not main needles. Im refering to the ones the floats control. Take a pic of that. Should also have a # if you remove it on the bottom. If the pj is dual fed with a venturi on it they are maxed out. Fix vent cap issue and report beck with float needle info.

Yes single Venturi with 2 lines.

Will do with the cap vent.

Thanks