Alcohol plug read help

It's kinda hard to tell from the pics but I am thinkin it could probably handle a degree or two more... You want the heat line on the ground strap to be right at the bend where it curves down towards the plug base... But remember you add timing it will lean the jetting down a bit

Ok then yes it can use more, I guess I can see the pictures I took much more clearer, I'm seeing the line a cpl. Mm before the bend. And yes thanks more timing more fuel!

What does a guy do when the power jets are wide open and he needs more fuel? My power jets now are a half turn in from wide open?

Carbs are lectrons 40mm / 38mm. My buddy has a set that are marked 40/40 would they be better? Or are the tapered ones that I have the better set up to have.

Raise the needle a bit more on lectrons or you can add a second power jet... You can also take the needle out of the power jet and then drill the hole a tag bigger in the power jet so it flows more fuel...

The tapered ones are supposed to have more velocity then the straight ones... But that's just what I have herd... I use a set of bored 39 pwks on my ten dm and love um

Oh ya I guess it's nothing to add another power jet if needed. I'm sure I won't need that but I'm thinking once this thing is set up perfect it will be close.

I am liking my lectrons a lot!! I am happy I went with them instead of a different carb. I was going to go with a pwk carb cause I have used them lots on different motors.

So I'm thinking I will try another 1/4 turn ritcher on the needle, up the timeing 1• to start and see what that does.

As always your input is much appreciated guys. Thanks.