JDS customs

No need to thank me

Its getting kinda played out bud, maybe time for a new hobby.  I am here to do good for people.  Having a couple quality issues is part of the custom fab business.  I fix, make right, and move on.  Really not your business, lets keep it professional (on this subject) eh.

• Like 2

Ill second that. SKEET is a douche. Oh wait this is a JDS thread. My bad.

JD has been good too. Gotten a few parts and pieces form him last few months. Issues have been worked out and he's making all things right. Problems are going to come up with new parts. The guy making them needs to stand behind them and take care of shit when things take a dump. JDs been stand up the whole time. Thanks man.

Its getting kinda played out bud, maybe time for a new hobby. I am here to do good for people. Having a couple quality issues is part of the custom fab business. I fix, make right, and move on. Really not your business, lets keep it professional (on this subject) eh.

Perfectly and professionally stated JD !!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

ha4u2u8a.jpg

Both Banshees are using the best grilles available!

zyga3aje.jpg

I also have a pair of rigid engine mounts (couldn't find a good close up) and a JDS signature rear rotor.

Everything I've ever purchased fits with no issues what so ever. The powder coating is top notch as well. Pricing has been great along with shipping time too!!!

Thanks again for everything JD!

Sent from the Electric Chair

• Like 2

Thanks Deadbeat! We have them set up for 1/8 mile asphalt drags.......just haven't made it to the drag strip yet.....still taking a few laps down our road, getting used to the override transmission & huge hp increases.

• Like 1

Both Banshees are using the best grilles available!

I also have a pair of rigid engine mounts (couldn't find a good close up) and a JDS signature rear rotor.

Everything I've ever purchased fits with no issues what so ever. The powder coating is top notch as well. Pricing has been great along with shipping time too!!!

Thanks again for everything JD!

Thanks cory, bikes are looking good!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...