Won't start

So I installed the tors eliminator kit and had a problem getting it to stay idling, I ended up needing to file the carbs down more where to screws go and after doing that it would idle and ride fine with the choke half out but when I pushed the choke in it would idle really high then turn off. And I left it at that. Its been like a month since I haven't had time to work on it but I pulled it out yesterday filled it with fresh fuel and couldn't get it to kick on at all after like 400 kicks I gave up for that day. I left everything the way it was from when it was turning on and idling with the choke out. So does any one have any idea why it won't start at all now?

Clean the carbs, set the float level, install new plugs. Check that the carb caps have rubber gasket in them. Check that carb boots aren't torn, cracked, flex them around, don't just look at them.

I did all the carb things, but I will check the carb boots and see if they are worn out. I will be putting to plugs as well.

Ok the boots are good the carbs are good I haven't done the plugs yet but everything else seems to be good. I don't understand why it would be doing this when just a month ago it was starting and idling fine (at least with the choke half out) and since then it hasn't been ridden. I will be putting the plugs in in a couple of days and hope that is what the problem is.

If it was only idling with 're choke half out prior you have a few possibilities, either your tors delete still has install issues or most likely your pilot jets are still plugged up. When you pushed the choke in and it idled really high I was my likely because you were running out of fuel on that circuit and pulling air in. Pull the carbs apart, make sure the pilot and mains are cleaned out really well and reassemble carbs making sure they are both mounted on the proper sides with slides in correctly. Been down this road before and my pilot jet took forever to clean as it was so gummed up from old fuel.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

If it was only idling with 're choke half out prior you have a few possibilities, either your tors delete still has install issues or most likely your pilot jets are still plugged up. When you pushed the choke in and it idled really high I was my likely because you were running out of fuel on that circuit and pulling air in. Pull the carbs apart, make sure the pilot and mains are cleaned out really well and reassemble carbs making sure they are both mounted on the proper sides with slides in correctly. Been down this road before and my pilot jet took forever to clean as it was so gummed up from old fuel.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Yeah I will check the pilots because it has been sitting for a month so it could be clogged up, but I just rebuilt the carbs the last time I had it going and rid it around (just around the block a couple time for testing purposes) with choke half out. Can it clogged up with only one ride on a fresh rebuild of the carbs?

Well I ended up putting the original main jets in the carbs and the needles that go with them because the carb rebuilt kit that I bought had different one so I thought maybe that was causing a the problem and when I did that it started up. So maybe that was it but I also got the idle screw put in right and now it starts on first kick and runs fine so thanks for the suggestions but I got it going now.