Where do i get stiffer springs for my shocks?

Hi to all. I have been out of the banshee scene for about 7 years now and just now getting back into it. I need stiffer springs on my shocks because I'm about 280 pounds. I sit on this this bike and squash the hell out of the suspension. Any help is appreciated!

The fronts can usually handle a lot my buddy is a lil bigger then u and he had race tech re spring re valve the rear for his weight plus extended arm and it's like a caddy, the fronts he has oem and seems ok I'm about ur size 6'6" and 285 and I had race tech the same to my rear and I run elka with piggy back resi for the fronts and love the shit outta the way my bike feels and rides!! Think it was about 300-350 for the rear to be done at race tech.

Sent using Iphone5 onTapatalk

Stock front shocks suck for any weight.

before I got my elka stage 3 I was asking the same questions and Matt told me the se exact thing I just told him, and at the time he was stupid busy with work and he was the one who recommended race tech for my rear. By heh what does Matt know he only does bad ass suspension for a living and knows it inside and out!!

Sent using Iphone5 onTapatalk

• Like 1