Younggunsracing

BwtII

Who else has had problem with younggunsracing paid him over week ago now no response or no pipes pretty low if you ask me pay right away but no response and still waiting on pipes everyone else I have dealt with on here has been awesome

Messaged him on here and his shop email it's just that everyone else I've dealt with on here like next day or two sent tracking number and then my item showed up I don't mind waiting just ask for better communication and not forgotten about or ripped off

Or you could call and talk to him. Some people do work a lot, have other jobs and things happen in life. It's human nature to call up the dealer and say hi, how's it going, this is so and so, is everything going well with the shop? How's business, - oh wow, it sounds like your busy, I won't take up much of your time I was just curious when the exhaust pipes I ordered from you yesterday were going to arrive. You see I have been freaking out quite a bit I payed for them at 10pm last night and it's been 13 hours and I haven't heard from you. I messaged you 31 times since then and you didn't reply. Do you know when they are going to be here? I just wrote a trash talking thread on the boards about you and everyone is making fun of me. I feel like a newbie there. Everyone is so intemidating. I mean I sit behind my computer and talk crap about people but it's through the internet so it doesn't count.

So about those pipes when are they getting here? - wait, hold on, I'm going to take a selfie!!

• Like 1

Or you could call and talk to him. Some people do work a lot, have other jobs and things happen in life. It's human nature to call up the dealer and say hi, how's it going, this is so and so, is everything going well with the shop? How's business, - oh wow, it sounds like your busy, I won't take up much of your time I was just curious when the exhaust pipes I ordered from you yesterday were going to arrive. You see I have been freaking out quite a bit I payed for them at 10pm last night and it's been 13 hours and I haven't heard from you. I messaged you 31 times since then and you didn't reply. Do you know when they are going to be here? I just wrote a trash talking thread on the boards about you and everyone is making fun of me. I feel like a newbie there. Everyone is so intemidating. I mean I sit behind my computer and talk crap about people but it's through the internet so it doesn't count.

So about those pipes when are they getting here? - wait, hold on, I'm going to take a selfie!!

He paid over a week ago and has not had a answer back. He better be real fucking busy.

Messaged him on here and his shop email it's just that everyone else I've dealt with on here like next day or two sent tracking number and then my item showed up I don't mind waiting just ask for better communication and not forgotten about or ripped off

Have you ever called him? I know most of the world is so fucking socially retarded that they don't have enough people skills to actually use a telephone for what it's for. I'm guessing you havent!

Text messaging, Facebook, and ebay have RUINED the social skills of this fucking country!

• Like 6