Before I part, One question?

People are interested in not getting scammed by some dirt bag.  So why don't you tell folks who you are &n why you decided to join here and jump straight into parting out......  You have any credentials to show that your not here to rob people of their money?  

Anyone can snap pics of a bike, join a forum, and oddly start parting out custom drag bikes. 

So whats your story.........

• Like 2

Ok, we get it. Here's our info then. My girlfriend and I are getting out of the Sport for a little while and have 3 drag bikes and a lot of parts. I've got a shop called banshee sports which does business with Nate Mc Coy and adrenaline power sports. We've sold on here before under alkygirl and baddhabit57. You can check my ebay rating Furt3609.we have asked a few friends to through some references on here.

Edited by DragBikeParting

I can vouch for Greg & Jacqueline are top notch raceers/people. They have been one of the fastest bikes at sand mt Nevada for past 5 years or so of the 4-10 mil bikes. They used to work very closely with Nate McCoy and I delt with them a lot back when I was at Adrenaline. I have never seen them do antibody wrong. If there are any doubts call me, Nate , adrenaline or anyone else that frequents that hill. They will know them and there bikes. They are just taking a break from the sport to concentrate on the kids mx. Really great people would not be disappointed of you purchased a motor from them !!

Yes they are both good people and won't do wrong to any one. As said they have had some of the fastest bikes that run at sand mountain, nv and work closely with nate mccoy and adrenaline powersports. I got most of the parts for my bike from them over the years, and they've never done me wrong. If you buy from them you can be sure you will get what was described and some strong motors.