Sniper assassins sb inframes

2sTrokeLove

I don't know why a few hundred bucks for better pipes is a big deal.

Its not a big deal, its trying to get the fuck to sell you pipes even if it ain't for a 4 mil! Sorry, I need to vent.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

You know, I'm not a master racer or a serious rider. Just a weekend warrior that likes to go fast. But why is there som much hate against these pipes?

Did Matt go through this when he started?

They have been proven by an un biased builder on different combos and different days.

I welcome any new advancement, manufacturer, builder, damn near anything that contributes to the banshee. These bikes and riders are a dying breed. The 4 strokes are here and have proven themselves. There's some monster single cylinders out there mopping up well built banshees.

People are so quick to discredit these, and I have only seen them on a handful of bikes. So not many people can talk from experience of ACTUALLY OWNING A SET. I have a guy local that has had 2 sets. And he loves them. He's had shearers CPI and just about everything. He loves these pipes. I want to see more of these and I want to see these make a huge dent in the market. I can't wait to see these all over.

I want to see these pipes make people eat there own words.

• Like 2

You know, I'm not a master racer or a serious rider. Just a weekend warrior that likes to go fast. But why is there som much hate against these pipes?

Did Matt go through this when he started?

They have been proven by an un biased builder on different combos and different days.

I welcome any new advancement, manufacturer, builder, damn near anything that contributes to the banshee. These bikes and riders are a dying breed. The 4 strokes are here and have proven themselves. There's some monster single cylinders out there mopping up well built banshees.

People are so quick to discredit these, and I have only seen them on a handful of bikes. So not many people can talk from experience of ACTUALLY OWNING A SET. I have a guy local that has had 2 sets. And he loves them. He's had shearers CPI and just about everything. He loves these pipes. I want to see more of these and I want to see these make a huge dent in the market. I can't wait to see these all over.

I want to see these pipes make people eat there own words.

A lot of it has to do with the "popularity" aspect. Some people are afraid to go against popular consensus.

Some people talked a lot of shit and instead of just admitting they were wrong, talk more shit.

I'm with you. Any pipe builder with the drive and intelligence to pull off a pipe that makes more power over a better range has my full backing.

More ATV products is a good thing, not a bad one. It will only make things more competitive and everyone involved should be driven to design and build better products.

A lot of it has to do with the "popularity" aspect. Some people are afraid to go against popular consensus.

Some people talked a lot of shit and instead of just admitting they were wrong, talk more shit.

I'm with you. Any pipe builder with the drive and intelligence to pull off a pipe that makes more power over a better range has my full backing.

More ATV products is a good thing, not a bad one. It will only make things more competitive and everyone involved should be driven to design and build better products.

^^^^^^agree

• Like 3

^^^this

Because he marketed them way to hard almost twisting the truth of their gains. It also didn't help with the early dynos not showing the gains he stated. Then the ones that did, people seen problems in the charts. Then there was the shearer/passion grudge races that never happened, then you had shearer say he copied half the pipe.

They had the worst start for publicity.

Yes the new dynos show they are better, but not the major gains as promised.

Id still like to try them, they look quality. And from the new dynos they look like they pull hard from the start. But I still dunno about them.

what pipes you running bro

• Like 1

Because he marketed them way to hard almost twisting the truth of their gains. It also didn't help with the early dynos not showing the gains he stated. Then the ones that did, people seen problems in the charts. Then there was the shearer/passion grudge races that never happened, then you had shearer say he copied half the pipe.

They had the worst start for publicity.

Yes the new dynos show they are better, but not the major gains as promised.

Id still like to try them, they look quality. And from the new dynos they look like they pull hard from the start. But I still dunno about them.

What's not to know? Even if they were marketed hard, and didn't do as much as he stated they still produced more on several set ups, my point is that it's a great new product that is finally proving to be better.... Sold me lol do u not always wish or want to try something new even though it's pricy but hell they will get out there...