Indiana XC Racing 2014

swhitey917

Yes. But I expect I will be very good at it. I used to trail ride some when I was a kid.

I have trail rode my whole life but when it comes to a race it's a whole new ball game. Key is to ride at your own pace. Most of my accidents or breaks have came from me pushing to hard in areas that weren't meant to be pushed. Relax is the other advice. First couple races each year I wear myself out on the first lap because I'm so into the race. Makes the next hour and a half a little rough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next race is 2 days away.. Knee is still giving me problems but I'm gonna put the brace on and give it a go. I will get pics posted up after Sunday. Only changes to the quad since last race are jetting since it's a little warmer and I'm not running stock width a-arms instead of my plus +2's since I bent one last race and don't have the funds for knew ones this season. We will see how it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Were the extended a-arms too wide?

Not at all. I made a pass in a tight section of the woods and caught a tree and bent one of my uppers. They were just cheap full flights. Don't have the funds this season for new ones so gonna have to run the stockers for awhile and looks like some of the MX races I was gonna do later this year are now out of the question. 

Well guys, The race sunday went pretty good. I could have done better but I didn't push to hard since I am still nursing my knee troubles. Ended up finishing 8th in my class, which isnt great but it gave me enough points to move up to 2nd overall in points for the series so far this year.