What I found in my driveway last night

BANSHEE HP

BHP will end up sued and covering 1/2 the tow bill as well as 1/2 the cost to clean truck. The other 1/2 will be covered by the GPS provider in the joint lawsuit.

Then the Dad will be sued by the son to provide money for the son to support himself since it is oppressive for the boy to have to live under the demanding rules of his parents household.

Finally the police will be sued for causing the escalating stress of running flashing lights and arriving with a deadly firearm carried in a way to blatantly intimidate to poor young boy. As well as damages for the police's failure to call an ambulance to treat the poor, lost, confused and cold little boy who was just an innocent victim of a failure of technology.

House should also be awarded to the boy since BHP chose to harass the boy by calling the police on him for no reason just because he discriminates against young people.

BHP should be fired from his job since he made no attempt to search for the lost boy and simply went to sleep and was willing to let the boy freeze. (His firing will come from a local boycott of his workplace by locals egged on by major media outlets.)

• Like 1

Did anyone read this ^?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'll copy and paste it in a PM for ya. LOL

I'll keep posting novels. It tweeks the weak minds and they can't help but comment.

FUCK!

All of you.

Maybe now I'LL sue you for sexual harassment. LOL

• 3 months later...

So....BHP, did that kid ever come back and make right with the driveway repairs?

.......more interested in the POST prom pics.