What I found in my driveway last night

BANSHEE HP

Ok so I come home last night around 2am from a workout session of 12oz curls.( Now I don't live in the city, I live off a two track style driveway through woods about a 1/4 mile. Because of all the snow and ice bullshit this year I cant get within 200 yards of my house even with 4x4.) So I get out of the BHP customs motor werx truck and start walking to the house. Ive got a flash light because im scared of the dark and I start seeing tire tracks in the snow past where I stop and start to walk. Ok keep walking and turn to walk down my driveway to the house and see this truck stuck. I took some pictures and went to bed. Not calling the cops last night because maybe it was someone I knew (long-shot) but wait till this mourning. Weil while I was out taking pictures of the truck this mourning a dad, son and tow truck driver cam walking up. The kid tells me the his gps on his phone told him to come down my two-track, passed where u can clearly see where every turns around and damn near up to my house(pics to follow). His dad trys to give him a pull with a 1500 Silverado with street tires, it was a failed attempt. By now ive called the police and theyre arriving to my house. Tells them the need a really wrecker to get this out. Took a few trys but with a nylon cord winch, block and pulley system they got it unstuck. The kid is supposed to come back when the ground thaws and fix the driveway.

• 2 weeks later...