Banshee hard to start?

Either way, i will consider rebuilding it soon since the kit is only $180.. But it should still run at 110 psi so that's not the reason it's not running. My question was that it kept loosing spark then flooding out and I'd have to kick it super hard to get a semi strong spark... Right now if I kick it super hard I get just a tiny YELLOW spark.. Defintally issue but it's not the top end I'm worrying about yet..

So did you check the compression or are you just saying it has 110? We are just trying to help you from our experience of working on these things for years dude not saying you are wrong just trying to help. If it has weak spark but some times the spark is good it is more likely that you have lost your CDI box not your stator. Is the stator factory or has it been changed? 

Nope.. Blows my finger right off the spark plug hole and getting around 110 psi each cylinder. Now here's my problem now.. NO SPARK before I kept loosing spark and now I have none. Like I said earlier I thought it was the stator and I have one on the way... I still think that's the issue.

Pull your wiring harness apart and check for bad connections. My 87 did the same thing. Turned out someone had hacked my harness apart before me and mage butt splices instead of soldering. Coils rarely go bad. You can check for a ohm reading for the pick up coil and stator windings as well

• Like 1

Thought I'd update the forum since I received my new 30$ eBay stator.. I installed it and all went smooth. After pulling the flywheel off I saw the old stator was all loose and threads were messed up.. Studded them and all is how it should be now.. Checked for spark and...... BIG BLUE FAT SPARK I was very happy lol reassembled whole thing and 2nd kick runs like a dream.. Until the pick up coil came off its little holder.. But I'll have that repaired with some poxy or something tommorow. Glad it wasn't such a huge problem and headlights work now too.. Smokes evenly from both pipes now too unlike before. Thanks for everyone's advice and if your having the same issue... Replace your stator, sand down your flywheel magnets if they look rough.

If you stator was loosing then there is porbably nothing wrong with your stator! You should have just tried to tighten it up and see how it ran.