Boost it.

Bought my shee with  mikuni 32mm flat side carbs, tors torn off, boost bottle, and toomey t6. I think that is all that was done to it, just wondering how i would check my jetting for a set up like that? Before moving on to reeds and what not id like to get the base line set now. 

around 1000ft above sea, stock air box with 4 round filtered vents, stock air filter (dose need a new one) and im getting ready for summer so 70-100 id say on the temp. 

Ditch the boost bottle, do a leak down. Those carbs might be about a 27.5 pilot, 2 clips up from the bottom on the needle, 290/300 main. What kinda intake set up?

And what would getting rid of the boost bottle do? I didnt install it.. 

the boost bottles are junk like he said they just tear up intake boots in two years i went through 3 sets, ditched it got oem crossover and there was literally no differnce in proformance. of course the ppl selling them are going to give all kinds of good info on them thats there business. as for jetting you allways want to start rich and work down to top profrormance. with 34mm witch imo is a lil big for stock motor. i would love to give you a starting point but my knowledge is limited to stock carbs. if you had them i would say start at 300 but you dont and with larger carbs i dont know where to start. have you ran it at all yet? if so how did it run? was there lag through any gear or certain part of the throttle accelaration? what jets do you have in? if youve ran it and it dosent fall on its face through gears or the power band that means your not rich but could also be bad because you could be lean witch would obviously be detrimental in the life of your shee. jetting is really a trail and error prosess. which can become quite time consuming, but a most. someone with 34mm will chime in soon to get you a good starting point

Ditch it. No gains period.

Check out the thread about POST YOUR SET UP. Tons of pages on different peoples bikes with all info on jetting. Find somebodys set up close to yours and start there. Then plug chop and rejet as needed. Good luck

Its running very well responsive no power loss at all, just want to rebuild my carbs and get it top notch so i dont spend all summer working on it instead of riding it.  probably ditching the boost bottle if i get some new reeds ill do it all at once since i really dont like it being there at all./