Earlywine Racing indoor motocross facility

swhitey917

Has anyone ever ridden at the Earlywine Racing indoor motocross facility in Maysville, KY? Looks like a neat little place. Just seeing if there is anyone that has opinions on it. I wouldn't mind running their winter MX schedule next year if its a decent place to ride. Probably wouldn't be able to do all the races since its about 4 hours from me. 

http://www.earlywineracing.com/index.html

Been there before it was an indoor track. Great people when I went and the track was fun. As far as the indoor part, haven't been since they built it.

I think I might give it a try. Probably run over there sometime this summer and see how the track and staff are and if I like it I might run their winter race schedule this coming year. Will give me something to do and keep me in shape a little over the off season. As long as my quad is still together after this summer schedule. 

• 2 weeks later...

That'll work depending on timing, I will most likely be checking it out sooner then that... Especialy if I can go to one of thier classes that their website says they offer.

I'm just south of Indy so its a little closer for me, 2 1/2 hours.