Breast Cancer Build Maybe?

Young Guns Racing

Well as it is well known lots of folks have been effected by breast cancer and the hardships that come along with it. Personally it has effected some very close friends of mine and a family member as well. There are already lots of people doing great things and making donations to help with awareness and helping to find a cure. I've been kicking this idea around for a while so here it goes...

Thinking about building a breast cancer themed banshee. Probably a trail bike instead of a drag bike so whoever buys it would have something nice to ride on the occasion instead of having to find a drag strip to enjoy it. Anyhow, nothing too fancy but just enough to make a nice bike. Throughout the build I would keep things posted as to what we would need/be looking for as we make this happen. Donations would be appreciated but I am not going to ask everyone for a handout.

In the end I would sell / auction off the bike and donate all the proceeds to the Virginia Breast Cancer Foundation. I think this would go towards a great cause and it would also be a good reputation for our company and what we do.

What I am asking currently from you folks all here on the HQ is a simple question...What do you think of such a thing?

Thanks for your time. We appreciate you stopping by to read this.

Good thought. think a few people have tried this before. but never a sponsor. My question is do you really think youll get back what ya put into it or would just be better off donating money?

Unsure of that yet. I may have lots of local donations in parts and in funds to get this done with little to no cost aside from labor here at the shop. All in all I do not have an answer for that at the moment.