Suggestions on Banshee Build, What's Done and What Needs Done

CrashRyan

So last year I got into the banshee game and totally got sucked in! I bought a roller and went to work from there. here is what I have done, if you have any suggestions of what's next or anything let me know. I am a 80% duner 20% dragger.

Stripped the roller down to just a frame cut off some unused brackets and powder coated my frame a deep grey tone. As I started putting everything together I decided to make some modifications.

Chassis mods

Front End

A-Arms were a little bad off so I got ahold of a set of Metal Tech long travel arms powder coated black

I added LSR Billet front hubs anodized black and Fox Floats for suspension.

Rear End

+5 Stellar swing arm powder coated black with a JJ&A 40mm round house carrier black and JJ&A Black hard coated play axle and hubs. running a Elka stage 5 rear shock. Aluminum sprocket cut to lighten rear brake rotor.

Steal braided brake lines all the way around, RIS bumper, real carbon fiber hood, custom seat cover, trail tech head lights (thinking I might though on some rigid head lights), oversized radiator, jds custom CDI relocation bracket

Cut wheels all around powder coated black rear tires are skat trak sls buffed 11 paddle extremes, front tires I have both skat trak mohawks and smooth buff tires.

Engine

pods with outerwears, PWK 35mm carbs, Chariot billet intakes, V-Force 4 reeds, 10 mil serval cylinder, Chariot anodized black cool head with 24 cc domes, Chariot anodized black stator cover, ModQuad anodized black billet lockout cover, DD lockout, Yamaha clutch pack, pro-mod tranny by Redline Racing, Shearer pipes.

It's all torn down right now and im just starting to put it all back together so if there is anything else I can do id love to get your guys input on whats going on right now. Let me know what you guys think!!!

That's something I've not seen before. Are there other totally aftermarket clutch covers out there? I've seen modded stock but not paid attention if there were any others. That thing looks pretty cool.

i think most are aftermarket casting that are offered not modified stock. there is also a dry clutch conversion if you look into the streetbike market. i dont fully understand why you would want that though

Not sure who made the carbon fiber hood I bought it off of Tyler Clark a few months ago in preparation for this build (not sure if you saw it or not). Tyler didn't say where he got it from. It is a design I have never seen before so I snagged it. been talking to a guy about making a race cut style rear fender out of carbon fiber but he wanted to see if there was interest for it at all. So if anyone knows where I could track something like that down let me know please!