What octane ratings are right for the different sized Pro Design domes for a banshee

I was just wondering the octane needed for the dome sizes from 17cc up to 22cc from Pro Design Domes. I have 20cc now and sometimes mix race gas 50/50. But I want to be able to use just pump gas 93 in a pinch. Banshee is 2002 with Cool Heads, 0.30 over with Weisco Pistons, Tors Eliminator Kit, K&N Air filters fight off carbs, +4 timing, rebuilt carbs, 300 main jet with 30 pilot.... Also with these minor mods I want to beef up the power alittle more.. Besides porting and welding and balancing crank what else are somewhat inexpensive ways to gain hp.  Any info will help..

Edited by ZILLAKILLA

You can actually see added gains with custom domes. I would go with the 22's if you want pump fuel. If you are serious about more power and are really gonna port it, do a stroker crank and custom domes at the same time.

Other mods that you don't seem to have listed that could give you more would be upgrading the reeds, pipes, carbs, transmission and clutch upgrades.